The AN-FM-30 is a fiber media converter / modem for 1 x G.703 E1 transmission up 120 km distance. Multimode, Single mode dual fiber and single WDM versions available. Protocol free - PRI, SS7 and other supported
- Two rows of LEDs, upper row indicate local status, lower row indicate remote status and alarm status.
- Based on special design, self-Copyright IC, high software content (kernel chip based on software).
- Provide 3 loop functions: local loop (ANA), remote loop (DIG), order remote loop (REM).
- Pseudo random code test function, easy the installation and maintenance.
- Realize rate setting of remote equipment (in slave clock status) when local equipment is in master clock status.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V. The positive and negative terminal can be exchanged for DC-48V, easy for installation and maintenance.
- Network manager interface for SNMP in case AN-CH family chassis in center are used
- Two types: Standalone, desktop, 19inch; Card, usually be inserted in our rack 19 inch.
- Protocol free – PRI, SS7 or other protocols will work through the AN-FM-30
E1 interface parameters:
Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
Line Code: HDB3
Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703
Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
Optical interface parameter:
Optical wavelength: 850/1310nm for multi-mode fiber, 1310/1550nm for
Optical interface: SC/FC/ST (Optional)
Transceiver module: > -6dBm
Optical receiver sensitivity: <-36(BER<10)
Receive range: >-30dB
Transmission distance: multi-mode 2 Km, single-mode 20/ 40 / 80 / 120 Km, WDM up to 60 km
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional upon request)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 5 W maximum
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
140mm (depth) x 210mm (width) x 42mm (height)
AN-FM-30 E1 G.703 fiber modems / converters can be used in applications, when electrical E1 G.703/G.704 signal conversion and transmission to high distances are needed. Traditional E1 120 ohm interface, which uses UTP twisted pair, transmission distance is only 100 m. What to do, if distance is more than 1 km, moreover – 100 and more km?
The AN-FM-30 is not just a converter of signals – it’s in fact transparent fiber media transport for 1 x G.703 E1 transmission. The BNC model provides unbalanced 75 Ohm coaxial connections while the RJ-45 model provides balanced 120 Ohm connections over twisted pair wiring. As the all E1 G.703 conversion is done totally transparently, all specific signalling also will work through this product – such as PRI, SS7 and all specific protocols, that use G.703 E1 standard framing.
All media converters are available with either multi-mode or single-mode optical tranceivers and with connectors for SC, ST, or FC. In single mode they are available in up to 120 km versions reach, which will provide the ability to transmit and receive data using only a single optical fiber pair. WDM single strand bidi versions up to 60 km are available.
When the AN-FM-30 is linked to the AN-CH03 with AN-FM-30 card, it allows network engineers to get greater functionality through advanced SNMP features, the network administrator can manage any converter module from anywhere on the network, detect any link loss and maintain each loop.