The AN-FM-240 family are standalone and rack mountable fiber 8 x E1 modems available in a number of different models, with AC or DC power supplies built-in. The AN-FM-240 family of modems may be applied in point-to-point applications or they may be installed and linked to a centrally located AN-CH01 or AN-CH03 chassis.
- Provides 4 E1/G.703 interface over fiber optic
- Local device monitor remote device (2 row LEDs, upper indicate local status, lower indicate remote status)
- Provide function of 8 E1 remote loop, fiber local loop, and 1 interface of phone.
- Power supply option: AC220V, DC-48V, DC+24V (optional).
- Transmission distance: 2-120 Km
- Two fiber two direction and single fiber WDM two direction (optional).
- Conforms carrier telecom operation requirement, MTBF above 70,000 hours.
- High reliability, provide install type of 19 inch rack, desktop, hang-on, and card.
- The rack support both DC and AC power supply.
- Uses standard telephone set as order-wire
- Real-time Monitoring and all necessary alarm display for easy management
- Extends the fiber link up to 120 km without any repeater
- Provide SNMP MIB support if used together with AN-CH01 central solution
- Current alarm and alarm history database
- AN-NM-PDH GUI manager for easy and convienent monitoring and managment
Alarm history and current alarms via AN-NM-PDH NMS
E1 interface parameter:
Channel capacity: 8 Channels
Bit Rate: 2.048 Mb/s ±50 ppm
Line Code: HDB3
Line Impedance: 120 Ohm / 75 Ohm
Connector: RJ-45 or BNC
Pulse Shape: ITU-T G.703
Jitter Performance: ITU-T G.823
Optical interface parameter:
Optical wavelength: 850/1310nm for multi-mode fiber, 1310/1550nm for single-mode fiber
Optical interface: SC/FC/ST (Optional)
Transceiver module: > -6dBm
Optical receiver sensitivity: <-36(BER<10) Receive range: >-30dB
Transmission distance: multi-mode 2 Km, single-mode 20/ 40 / 80 / 120 Km, WDM versions available for any distances
DC: -48V (-36 to -72V); +24 V (Optional)
AC: 90 to 260 VAC ; 47 ~ 63Hz
Power Interface: DC power terminal/AC socket
Power Consumption: 10 W maximum
Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage temperature: -20 to +70°C
Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (25°C no condense)
Length Height Width (Depth): 483mm×44.45mm×200mm
The AN-FM-240is a fiber media transport for 8 x G.703 E1 transmission. The BNC model provides unbalanced 75 Ohm coaxial connections while the RJ-45 model provides balanced 120 Ohm connections over twisted pair wiring.
All media converters are available with either multi-mode or single-mode optical tranceivers and with connectors for SC, ST, or FC. In single mode they are available in up to 120 km versions reach, which will provide the ability to transmit and receive data using only a single optical fiber pair.
AN-FM-240 provides an order-wire for which a standard telephone can be used.
AN-FM-240 provides a user RS232 transparent data link with a RJ45 connector.
AN-FM-240 possesses complete operation monitoring function. Those indicators include Loss of optical signal, LOF, 10-3, 10-6 bit error rate, Loss of each E1 tributary signal and Ethernet status. Since some overhead bytes are taken as monitoring channel, all alarm and status of Remote can be display locally.
AN-FM-240 provides RS232 interface for Network Management. Supported by AN-NM-PDH GUI network manager utility, users can observe the status of Local and Remote, as well as other alarm information unable to be displayed by LEDs in the front panel. Also, with AN-NM-PDH, user can make certain E1 loop back for testing purpose.