The AN-FM-V35 family are standalone and rack mountable fiber 1 x V.35 modems available in a number of different models, with AC or DC power supplies built-in. The AN-FM-V35 family of modems may be applied in point-to-point applications or they may be installed and linked to a centrally located AN-CH01 or AN-CH03 chassis
- Rate Nx64Kbit/s (N=1—32)
- Support the loopback of local analog/digital interface
- Support remote loopback function
- Support pseudo-random code test function
- 120km trunking -free transmission distance for single-mode optic fiber
- Capable to be communicated with FE1 Fiber Modem
- Available with complete line detection and alarm indications
- Available with independent structure and 19-inch Rack-mountable structure Rack-mountable structure can be inserted with 16 modules
- AC 220V and DC –48V inputs may be selected for fiber optic modems of both structure
- For Rack-mountable fiber optic modems, dual power supply heat backup is provided to ensure a high operating reliability
Line mode type£º CMI
Line mode rate£º 2.048Mbps
Operating wavelength£º850nm,1310nm or 1550nm
Optic fiber connector£ºSC/PC
Applicable optic fiber£ºmulti-mode, single-mode
Transmission distance£ºup to 120km (Single-mode); up to 2km (Multi-mode)
Data rate£ºN×64Kbps (N=1~32)
Available with CTS/RTS (Hardware) flow control function
Type of connector£ºM34 connector
Operating mode: DCE
Indicator lamp: To indicate the operating status of power supply, data receiving/sending, loopback and random code test, code missing alarm, out-of-frame alarm etc.
Independent£º140mm (depth) x 210mm (width) x 42mm (height)
Rack-mountable£º 19in 4.5U standard casing
Independent£º85V¡«264V AC input, 5V/2A output; -36V¡«-72V DC input , 5V/2A output
Rack-mountable£º150V¡«260V AC input£¬5V/16A ¡¢12V/1A output£»-38V¡«-58V DC input£¬5V/16A ¡¢12V/1A output
Power consumption£º 3W
Operating temperature£º 0¡æ¡«50¡æ
Storage temperature£º -20¡æ¡«80¡æ
Humidity£º 5%¡«90% (free of condensate)
AN-FM-V35 is a high-performance V.35 fiber optic modem developed by using a dedicated integrated circuit. It is to modulate N*64K V.35 data signal directly over single- or multi-mode optic fiber for a transmission via optic cable line. At another end of the optic cable, optical signal is demodulated into a V.35 data signal. V.35 interface may be directly connected with the V.35 interfaces of image and data terminals or the WAN ports of MUX, exchanger and router for a dedicated network setup or a LAN connection.
The AN-FM-V35 is a fiber media transport for 1 x V.35 transmission. All modems are available with either multi-mode or single-mode optical tranceivers and with connectors for SC, ST, or FC. In single mode they are available in up to 120 km versions reach, which will provide the ability to transmit and receive data using only a single optical fiber pair.
When the AN-FM-V35 is linked to the AN-CH03 with AN-FM-V35 card, it allows network engineers to get greater functionality through advanced SNMP features, the network administrator can manage any converter module from anywhere on the network, detect any link loss and maintain each loop.